SBI mobile banking app yono sbi is one of the leading mobile banking app for android and iOS. Mobile banking platform allows you to use various banking services through your mobile phone. For that one need to install an application for banking. Different banks provide their own mobile app for their users. HDFC bank mobilebanking, ICICI iMobile, Axis mobile by Axis bank and yono SBI are few of the examples of mobile banking app.
SBI mobile banking application yono SBI is a mobile banking app for SBI users only. Through this SBI mobile banking app users can shop, travel, pay bills, recharge, make investments, book tickets through IRCTC, money transfer, book movie tickets and more.
I am a SBI customer and I have been using this mobile banking application. This application helps me have a look at my available balance if i am at a shopping center or any similar facility. Most of the time it assist me to get mini statement and look at some of the recent transactions that my account has done. I find this way more helpful than any other services. While I use internet banking for SBI to make big transactions, I find it very easy to carryout small transactions through SBI mobile banking app. It allows you to quickly transfer money to any beneficiary even through UPI.
You don not usually need to change ATM pin OR block an ATM card OR request for a cheque book. But this small app makes this process very simple and one do not need to go to the bank branch to do these things. Every request, complaint and inquiry on your fingers tip. While mobile banking of SBI provides many conveniences, you should keep in mind that it vulnerable too. You should not be handing over your mobile to any unknown OR there is always a malware threat to devices. One should take feasible measures to prevent any misconducts to happen. For that you should read guidelines provided by the authorities.
SBI mobile banking app yono SBI features
There are so many features that SBI mobile banking app provide to its users. These features allow users to check their account balance, make transactions, mini statements and more at their fingertip.
- Simplified banking, basic transactions such as checking balance, creating fixed deposit, adding beneficiary and so on
- Up to 10k INR can be transferred immediately to new beneficiary through mobile banking app for SBI
- Exclusive discounts across various merchants and offers on vacation booking, flight or train booking, food delivery and more
- One can link and view all the relations with respect to SBI credit cards, insurance, mutual funds and more in this single SBI mobile banking application.
- Intelligent analysis of your spendings
- Prepaid personal loans on the go withing 2 minutes with no documents up to 5 lac
- Convenience of cheque books request, ATM/Debit card services to block or change pin though yono SBI
SBI mobile banking app file information
|App Name||YONO SBI|
|File Size||18 MB|
|Supported OS||Android 4.4 and up|
|Last Update||November 22, 2019|
Procedure to Download and Install SBI mobile banking application
- Download the latest version of the mobile banking app for SBI through below provided link by clicking on “Download Now”
- Install the app on your mobile, check compatibility and size issues if there is any
- If you have SBI internet banking for your account use that credential for the SBI mobile banking app to register and log In
- You can set up a few digit code for ease of log In to the app in a secure way
- One logged In SBI banking is at your fingertip