Online banking from SBI is a digital platform for your personal or corporate banking. Now a days everyone is using online banking of sbi for money transactions, bill payments, checkbook request, credit card request, debit card request and so on. Online banking from sbi has revolutionized the banking sector. You can even get your bank balance, bank statement, change personal information through the sbi net banking. If you are new to online banking of sbi and want to know how to utilize it you are at the right place. In this article we will guide to activate your online banking for SBI.
Need to have following prior to activate your online banking from SBI
Before registering for net banking of sbi you need to have following things.
- A personal SBI account
- SBI ATM card associated with the same account
- Mobile number linked to the same sbi account
- CIF number (Can be found on passbook OR Ask at SBI Branch)
- Branch code (Can be found on passbook OR Ask at SBI Branch)
Note: In case of a Current account, you do not get passbook. In that case for CIF number and branch code you can consult your branch OR you can search online for those numbers for your branch OR You can call SBI customer support, it will be required for net banking of sbi.
Step by Step method to activate online Banking from SBI
Open a browser and go to onlinesbi.com for online banking sbi personal, this will take you to a home page of SBI online banking as shown in the figure. This is the page for net banking of sbi.
- Click on the “New User Registration” on the home page of online banking of sbi.
- For state bank of india netbanking new registration a pop up will come on your screen, just click “OK”
- A page will open in online banking of sbi as shown in the figure. You have to select “New User Registration”. Click on “Next”.
- A “User Driven Registration – New User” form will open. Here you will have to fill details like account number, CIF number, branch code, country, registered mobile number, facility required and Captcha.
- Fill in all the fields, In “Facility Required” section click on “Full Transaction Right” to use online SBI to full extent. In the end enter the letters OR digits same as shown in the blue box. Cross check all the information provided by you and then click “Submit”. When you submit the form an SMS containing OTP is sent to your registered mobile number.
- Next, a page will open which will ask you for an OTP (One time password). Enter the OTP number from that SMS in to the box provided. Click on “Confirm”.
- Another page will open as shown. If you have ATM “select I have ATM….”, if you do not have ATM then click on “I do not…”. Note that if you do not have ATM card you will have to go to your branch to do this step. Select and click on “Submit”. Remember to have ATM card before registering for state bank of india netbanking.
- On the next page you will be asked for ATM card details for sbi net banking. Enter the ATM card details as written on your ATM card. Enter your ATM PIN and Captcha as given in the box and click “Proceed”.
- On the next Page you need to enter your user name and password that you want for net banking of sbi (As per your choice). Note that you need to remember both the username and password. Username and password are needed every time you want to log in and use online banking sbi personal. Use a strong password (containing small letters, capital letters, number and special characters). Click and accept the terms and “Submit”.
- You will get a message that you have successfully registered for internet banking or sbi net banking, Click “Close”. You have now registered for online banking from SBI. To start using it you need to Log in.
Log in to Online banking from SBI
- Open a browser and go to the home page of onlinesbi.com for state bank of india netbanking. This time click on “Log In”.
- Enter your “username” and “password” and fill in Captcha. And click on “Submit”
- This will take you to a page to set a “Profile Password” (Don’t worry you need to do this only once). Enter a different password than you had set for log in. Note that you need user name and password to log in to onlinesbi.com. Profile password is required to carry out transactions through online banking sbi personal. Remember these information and keep it secret and do not ever reveal it to anybody.
About SBI Bank
State bank of India (SBI) is the biggest bank in India. Present in almost every city around the country. It has the largest chain of bank branches. SBI provides personal banking to individuals and small business proprietors, corporate banking to government and corporate organizations. state bank of india netbanking or SBI online is an online platform for all the account related activities. Through online banking sbi personal one can use all the necessary services they need at their finger tip.
If you are a SBI account holder you would want to register for net banking of sbi at onlinesbi to start using online banking from sbi. To activate the online banking from sbi please follow the above step by step procedure.