Adobe media encoder cc is a best in the market media (audio,video,images) processing application that lets you encode audio & video in variety of formats. It is also used as a video rendering application that comes bundled with After Effects in the Creative Cloud. It can be used as a standalone application but also functions as a companion for adobe after effects, adobe premier pro, adobe audition, adobe character animator & adobe prelude. Adobe media encoder cc allows you to hand the rendering process off to another application, so you can keep working in other applications like after effects, while your compositions render in the background.
The adobe media encoder cc interface is divided into four panels, media browser, Queue, Preset browser & encoding. You can brows media of various format on your system with media browser. At queue you find the list of the encoding jobs. The encoding panel monitors the progress of the current encoding job. In the preset browser you can find about any format for your output file. You can also create your own preset with premier pro with it.
Why to use adobe media encoder cc to render/compress/convert
Adobe media encoder cc is a product of adobe, It is used to compress & convert any type of format to any other format. This application is fastest at rendering the editing done in after effects & premier pro. A rendered project is rather large in file size. These files need to be compressed to be able to smoothly playback on devices that lack fast processor & RAM, Even if they need to be played across cellular/WiFi networks. Adobe media encoder download serves as a best tool for these task. You can use it to render your videos and photos and compress them with ease. It can do all your jobs in the background while you save your precious time on other projects.
Best Media Encoder for video editing/audio editing for all platforms
Adobe media encoder cc is a top-ranked video converter which supports more than 70 input formats and up to 250+ output file format. The vast range of supported audio & video file format include MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, XAVC, XAVC S, MPEG, VOB, TiVo recordings, MXF, MTS/M2TS, FLV, 3GP, 3G2, DivX, XviD, MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, AC3, M4A and more. It also supports 150+ presets for popular devices like the iPhone, iPad, android devices, windows based tablets and other game console.
Adobe media encoder download is also the best choice for video editing program for users. It can convert all HD/4K video files including AVCHD, MTS, XAVC, XAVC S, MXF, MOV, MP4 etc. to various professional encoders like Apple Intermediate Codec, ProRes, DNxHD, MPEG2 etc. It ensure maximum editing quality and efficiency when working with iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere and more.
This software is very user friendly for the peoples already working on adobe software. You can add your video files, audio files, footage to adobe media encoder cc in different ways to trans-code. Because adobe media encoder cc is a rendering software for adobe after effects and premier pro. Any sequence you are working on can be exported to adobe media encoder cc with ease from after effects & premier pro, you can even drag and drop the sequences.This software also allows you to create a proxy version of your media for working on lighter weight devices. With that you can also switch between original high resolution & proxy low resolution files.
Learn how to create proxy versions of your media for working on lighter-weight devices, and easily switch between original high-resolution and proxy low-resolution files. Often editors want to work on lighter weight devices which tend to have low processing power. The media files are usually in ultra high definition resolutions, these media files are particularly very large and require fast storage to playback. That’s when adobe media encoder download helps you to switch between high resolution and low resolution files for better & fast experience.
Detailed Information about adobe media encoder download
Adobe media encoder cc is designed for editors that usually work with adobe products. This software is optimized to work with other adobe software and allows you to even work on lighter devices while maintaining the final playback media quality. Due to these advantages adobe media encoder cc can be used on lighter devices with low configurations. The software is supported on all Windows & MAC Operating systems. It allows you to create transcode and make a proxy version.
You can just open your project in premiere pro, select the Ingest option, click open ingest settings and in the dialog box that appears, select create proxies. You can save proxies to your device or to creative cloud for easy access. Adobe media encoder download is one of the best application for rendering, converting and compressing media files.
Latest features of adobe media encoder download
- Import for multiple platforms: QuickTime Animation files with Delta Frames, AVI Motion JPEG files on MacOS, Canon XF-HEVC footage, Sony Venice V4 footage, Canon EOS C500 Mark II footage, Apple ProRes MXF Export (422) on macOS and Window
- Improved decoding: Improved decoding performance for H.264, HEVC footage & RED camera footage on macOS using Metal, Canon Cinema RAW Light (Windows), RED camera format decoding, Sony RAW/X-OCN camera format decoding
- Support for various devices: Sony Venice V3 camera format, ProRes export on Windows, for importing ProRes HDR footage including Rec2020 and PQ/HLG colour information, display colour management, ARRI Alexa LF camera format, Sony Venice v2 camera format, Google VR180 format & HEIF (HEIC) still image format on macOS
- Hardware-accelerated HEVC encoding: on Windows 10 with 7th Generation (or later) Intel® Core™ processors and Intel Graphics enabled, Automatic frame replacement for decode errors using copies of adjacent good frames, ability to override creative LUTs for RED camera footage
- Proxies: Create proxy of your media to work on lighter devices or to store them on adobe media encoder cc
- Multi platform augmentation: Best works with other adobe software, It can be used as a standalone software or can be used with adobe after effects, premier pro etc.
How Does Media Encoder Works
- Use the media browser to find the file you need to process note that this is the same media browser as in other applications like premier pro or after effects
- Drag the source file to the queue
- Next, you choose a preset or set a custom one
- Click on the output file if you want to change the output name or location
- Press Green start queue button and adobe media encoder cc will get to work
- The encoding tab now displays the progress of this job when the job is done, clicking on the output file will take you directly to this file.
Adobe media encoder download file information
|App Name||Adobe Media Encoder|
|File Size||555 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows, Mac|
|Last Updated||January 1, 2020|
- Required O.S: Windows 10/Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, MacOS
- System Type: 32-bit and 64-bit
- Size on Disk: Minimum 4 GB is required to download and install this tool.
- Memory: Minimum 4 GB RAM is required to run the application
- Download the application/software from the below provided link by just clicking on it
- After download, disable your internet connection, windows defender & anti virus.
- Extract the files for adobe media encoder cc 2019
- Open the extracted folder and click on setup.exe
- Follow the installation instructions & complete the installation
- Launch the software by double clicking on it